Monday 2 July 2012

I'm back!

I wore this to go and see Off! with my lovely boyfriend- both the dress and jacket are from Dorothy Perkins. The gig wasn't my usual vibe at all, but I had a great night out all the same. 
I did however fall in a puddle, and had a car full of men yell fat slag at me, but you can't win them all.

 Helloooo,
After a bit of a break I'm back, and will trying to endeavour to post more frequently on here, as I can usually be found reblogging gifs of cats over on my tumblr, but I'm going to keep to this to be talking about more meatier subjects and covering a lot of things. I started off wanting to just talk about plus sized fashion (or lack thereof), but there's so much that my life encompasses that I want to talk about all aspects of my life.
So I've given the layout a bit of a clean up, changed url while I still can before I get too blogger famous (pause for hearty laughter) and I'm ready to bare my soul over the internet!
Viva cake refers to one of my favourite Mozza albums Viva Hate, and my everlasting love for cake!
Here's my favourite track from the album, and because it's Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment