Friday 6 July 2012

Another wishlist!

Another wishlist!
Oh yes, another wishlist! What can I say, the eternal consumer! But I'd just seen a few things I have my cheeky eye on, so here we go. I find these collages (polyvore) and pinterest an amazing way to document things I want to buy, and it's interesting to see how similar colours group themselves together- as you can see I'm thinking along kind of blues and oranges- not my usual!
Do you know what, as ever, george at asda dominates this collation of fine goods, their stuff is just so good, at prices not dissimilar to primark. I've found primark to really go down in my estimation these days, I used to get absolutely everything from there but it turned out that most of the stuff didn't fit properly (too small in the chest and big in the waist) but it's always ok for buying more gimmicky pieces that I'm not sure about- but still, I digress.
I've had my eye on these Guerlain highlighting pearls for some time- I have a blueish skin tone (i.e. LOOKS LIKE DEATH) so this is perfect for me. And I ADORE highlighting my non existant cheekbones! Delightful!
And I am seriously considering a beehive. Bleaching my hair is trouble enough, but I thought I'd go one further and try the beehive out for size.
Constantly looking for homewares- WHY? I've moved back in with my parents, I have no home to put my wares, but I want this hamburger and fries salt&pepper shaker so fricking badly!
If anyone is feeling generous, please treat me to any of the above.


No comments:

Post a Comment