Sunday 8 July 2012

hair of the day!



I decided to do something a bit different and try out backcombing my hair into an updo- a very very rough version of what I would consider a beehive to be. I seem to be able to manage the volume but not the height- maybe my hair needs to be longer, but I like this style!
I've also mixed decades, with hints of 50s and although the fred perry polo is considered mod, I would put this with 80s revival style/skinheads. But as I say, I can't just stick to one decade.
I'm currently decluttering my wardrobe, and I must say it's ace to look in your wardrobe and just think to yourself "fuck me, I've got great taste" haha well that's what I've been thinking! I'm putting a whole load onto ebay, which should give me money for, you guessed it, more clothes! It's the circle of life.
I want to wear my hair in an updo style when I go to see Morrissey on the 28th in Manchester, definitely have dreams of a bit of a dirty 50s girl group look- think slutty shangri la's mixed with the cramps!
I just like finishing with a song, so here ya go!




No comments:

Post a Comment