Sunday 13 May 2012

Who am I (what's my name?)

SNOOP DOGGY DAWWWWWWWGGG, danaaanana heyy eyyy ey ey eyyyy, snooooooop...

ahem.
I thought I'd just start the ball rolling with a picture of me so you can... well neb on me and my life, basically. This is an old outfit of the day, I find it hard taking them as I don't have a tripod and my webcam is shitty. How do other people take pictures for their ootd? I also find it hard to find the time in the day to do it- these were taken once I'd got in from work, and I don't look too box fresh. You can't see very well (cardinal sin of an ootd, surely) but the skirt is a gorgeous peplum number from asos curve- it's black jersey and it's basically ruling my life right now.
The fat acceptance community embraces the VBO (visual belly outline) but in the journey of accepting your body the belly is often the hardest- I know that's been the case for me. This is a halfway house on the way to a bodycon pencil skirt- I never fail to feel amazing in this skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment