Sunday 13 May 2012

chubby wish list

Untitled #2

 by banksieee 


I've been giving polyvore an old razzle and I love it, it's a great way of collating different looks I have going on in my brain. Monochrome is a huge love of mine, and I love to use monochrome with one accent bright colour which I've done with the dress!
I happened upon this simply be dress about a week ago and am pleasantly surprised- unfortunately at about £45 it's just a bit too much for me. Simply be is a plus sized shop that I'd roundly (no pun intended) ignored- but there are actually a few lovely pieces on there. But this is the case with most plus sized clothing stores I've found, you've got to look past the huge floral tunics and floor length skirts (the "please don't notice I'm fat please please oh god I'm so sorry I'm chubs" approach, which rarely works imho) and you'll find some ace clothes.
DMs are a brand I've always loved, and the 10 eyed boots are a design classic. It's an absolute TREAT YO SELF 2012 at around £100- I'm gearing myself up to buy the oxbloods and make sure they last a lifetime.


DAY Birger et Mikkelsen leather jacket
$450 - net-a-porter.com

Dr. Martens lace up boots
$104 - endless.com

Mango leather handbag
£35 - johnlewis.com

Ring
£30 - tattydevine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment